top of page
About the Role
- Maintain a complete and accurate record of the proceedings, motions, decisions and transactions conducted at the Executive Board and General Membership meetings.
- Keep and preserve all minutes and documents of the Wrentham PTO.
- Have the official copy of the approved by-laws, policies, and accurate membership list, if applicable, available at all meetings.
- Draft general meeting minutes and Executive Board meeting minutes. Once the general meeting minutes have been accepted into record during a PTO meeting they are signed by the president and kept in the PTO Minutes Binder.
- Obtain the current tax returns from the Treasurer.
bottom of page